This is 16oz Seamoss gel already cleaned soaked and processed into a gel for you. People who have very busy schedules and don’t have time to clean the raw Seamoss purchase the gel already made for them.
Sea moss sometimes referred to as Irish moss is a sea vegetable that is very alkaline. This video on my YouTube page will show you how it’s prepare from iraw form and turn it into a gel. You can then add the sea moss gel to different food and skincare recipes.
Our seamoss is infused with crystal energy like rose quartz, clear quartz, black tourmaline and 528hz frequency to elevate the healing properties of your gel.
Uses for the Gel: Smoothie, Juice, Tea, Soup, Salad dressing, Baking, Stews, desserts and skin care.
Who is this gel good for? The whole family, athletes, anyone to busy to clean and process the raw seamoss into a gel.
Where is it from? Our wild crafted seamoss is Generally grown in the unpolluted, warm Atlantic waters of St. Lucia in the Caribbean.
Gel: Your seamoss gel will last up to 30 days in your refrigerator. Seamoss Gel is made fresh when ordered please be mindful that your order will be shipped within two to three days after you place your orders.
Here is a list of benefits:
Sea Moss contains 92 minerals
Sea moss or Irish moss contains 92 of 102 minerals. It is the best source of vitamins and trace minerals. Our human body is composed of 102 minerals and nutrients. Our body needs 92 out of 102 minerals. Sea moss contains minerals like magnesium, potassium, iodine, sulfur, calcium, iron, selenium, and folates. Each mineral plays its own important role. They supply energy to the body, regulate digestion, and detoxify the body.
Sea moss contains different vitamins which are essential to our human body. It has vitamins like A, B, C, D, E and K. Each vitamin benefits our body in unique ways.
- Vitamin A helps in improving eyesight. It also helps in developing immunity against cold and flu.
- Vitamin B helps in regulating the metabolism of the body, maintains the nervous system and skin health.
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining the immune system of the body. It also aids in absorbing iron in the body.
- Vitamin D maintains your bone health and improves the deficiency of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin E acts as antioxidants which protect against cell walls.
- Vitamin K aids in the clotting of blood.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.